The dress code applies to all school days and all school activities. Clothing should be comfortable, clean, and appropriate.
- Shirts with inappropriate language, logos or words that promote alcohol, drugs, gangs, violence, bigotry, tobacco, or contain sexual connotations are not permitted.
- The midsection and underclothing must remain covered. Pants must be worn at the waist.
- No students shall wear articles of clothing, jewelry, or accessories, which in the opinion of the administration, could pose a threat to the physical well being and safety of the student or others.
- Wearing apparel or personal appearance which disrupts the classroom is prohibited; no sunglasses indoors.
- Hats may be worn outdoors; the hat is to face forward.
- No head scarves/bandanas are to be worn on campus during the school day.
- No make-up may be worn or brought to school.
- Unnatural hair color and aerosol hair color containers are prohibited.
Here are some examples of inappropriate attire:
- See-through, fishnet blouse/shirt or bare midriff, off the shoulder tops.
- Skirts or shorts shorter than mid-thigh, fingertip length ( the point where a student's fingertip rests when extended beside the leg).
- Thongs or backless shoes.
- Swim/beach wear, exercise wear, spandex-type shorts.
- Chains of any kind (such as wallet chains).